Monday, April 18, 2011

Bikini Challenge (Day 5)

Ok so Day 5 was bad I will just consider it my cheat day. I opened up a spot at the swap meet and woke up at 3:30AM, since I was in a rush to get there on time I stopped by jack in the box and grabbed an egg and cheese biscuit with hash browns and an orange juice. Then the day was so long and I had no idea what I was going to do for lunch, considering they do not allow food or drink to come IN to the premises I was forced to eat whatever vegetarian option there was available, which was cheese pizza! Omg I know right so horrible totally jumped off the wagon at that point. Anyhoo for dinner I had Del taco, two shrimp tacos (because I still eat fish and pretty much anything under the sea) I was just so tired, I wanted food right then and didn't want to wait for it… and on top of it I didn't exercise :( FAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment