Friday, April 15, 2011

Bikini Challenge (Day 4)

Ok So Today was great until midnight struck lol… For Breakfast I had a Protein shake the same one I had the other day. Then I had a tempeh salad (recipe below). For Dinner I had the same pasta that I had the other day, just because it was so delicious and it was a second time :) I snacked on trail mix all day, but the bad thing I did I was I went out with my friends.

The shitty thing about dieting is that you seriously cannot go out at all until you are done with your diet and who wants to stay shacked up for 5 weeks? ugh not me! I tried to keep in under control and I think I did ok I guess. I had 2 glasses of wine and 2 cocktails, a lot for some people, but Im the type of person where I go out to get drunk and have fun so I would usually have had several shots and then some so Im pretty proud of myself for doing that good.

EXERCISE: I went for a jog, maybe like 20 mins, I would have gone longer, but my dog ran underneath my legs and I went off balance and my phone flew out of my hand and now I have a huge crack on the surface! NEVER TAKING MY DOG AGAIN!

OVER ALL FEELING: I have been feeling the same so far I still get tired around the same time of day its just not as tired as I was. Im really sore from working out, but I feel if I keep doing it eventually I will get over the pain.

Fresh and Lean Tempeh Salad

  • 4 oz. Tempeh, cut into thin strips
  • 1/2 Cup Carrots, grated
  • 1/2 Cup Cucumber, grated
  • 1/2 Lemon, squeezed
  • 2 tsp. Fresh Basil, Mint or Cilantro, finely chopped
  • 1/2 tsp. Mrs. Dash (any flavor) & 1 tsp. Agave Syrup

Spray a medium skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Cook tempeh strips over medium heat for about 5 minutes until heated through. Remove from heat and toss all remaining ingredients and juice from the lemon together in a bowl.

** Tip: We recommend chilling the the tempeh for a few minutes after cooking and before mixing with other ingredients for a cool refreshing salad.

freshlean.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment