Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bikini Challenge (Day 2)


So a day late on this post, but at least im getting it done. Yesterday was a lot better, I was able to stomach the food. I had a grapefruit for breakfast that I had sprinkled with Truvia. For my snack I had a "think thin" bar which was delicious, it was a peanut butter crunch one..mmmm!

Then for Lunch I had a peanut butter protein shake which was also delicious, but then my mom came in with Subway! Well--I couldn't let it just sit there so I ate it lol! Stupid I know, it was a veggie on wheat with lettuce onions bell peppers and pickles, light mayo and american cheese…mmmMMM! I then snacked on Trail Mix through out the day and then for dinner I made this little pasta number :) My friend gave me the recipe and then I went from there and added in some of my own spices.

Spaghetti Recipe: Set the oven for 400°, Cut up one large Tomato and sprinkle with salt and dried basil and put on a baking sheet with olive oil and stick in the oven for about 7 to 10 mins depending how hot your oven gets. Boil Wheat pasta until done and then mix the pasta with the tomatoes and then mix with as much parmesan as you see fit.

High Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Shake

1 Banana

2 Tbls Natural Peanut Butter (chunky or smooth)

2 Tbls Wheat Germ

6 Oz Almond or Soy Milk

3 Scoops Protein Powder (Chocolate or Peanut Butter Chocolate)

Ice

Put all ingredients into blender. Blend until smoothie consistency is reached.




During the day I did the exercises below and then I played a little basket ball with my brother. If your not sure what a burpee is here is a video that will show to how :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYfNA_lmkHM

  • 10 Burpees
  • 20 second sprint (can spring in place, get down really low)
  • 40 walking lunges
  • 60 seconds TIU Tummy Tuck w Glute Kickback
  • 40 Standing Waistline Crunches (each side)– see pictures!
  • 20 second sprint

  • 2 comments:

    1. I love love love the thinkthin protein bars! I eat them almost everyday! My favs are the white chocolate, creamy peanut butter, and the orange creamcicle.

      For breakfast check out Vita-muffins! They are super delicious. The double chocolate ones have no sugar and 15 vitamins, and fiber! I feel like I'm eating dessert in the morning. ;-) The cheapest place I've found them is at Target. (They're in the frozen breakfast section.)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh cool yea i will check that out thank you!!!!

      ReplyDelete