Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Birthday Las Vegas





So I went to Vegas for my birthday, unfortunately we only went for a day so I felt like i didn't get my FULL experience, but needless to say I had a lot of fun. I will be going back again soon though ;) but while i was in Vegas i totally let loose and I ate so much and every time i had a meal I cleared the whole plate!

I felt so disgusting when i came back and so now im at 116 i don't know how i did it but i managed to put most of it on regardless of all the exscersize that i did. I felt like all that running i did was pointless, even though it wasnt i just feel like it is. So now i have to get back on track before i gain another two pounds. Today im fasting well smoothie fasting anyways, just drinking shakes and thats it like meal replacements and stuff

I will track my weigh in everyweek my goal is to lose 2lbs a week

118 (*)
116 (*)
114 ( )
112 ( )
110 ( )
108 ( )
106 ( )
**104 ( ) ****

Next TUESDAY will be my next weigh in so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. You all look awesome!
    I need to win the lottery cos I'd love to go Vegas for my birthday! Cos I'm turning 30 this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look terrific girl! You're an inspiration to me (I know that sounds kinda dumb but I need your kind of motivation to start a diet!).

    ReplyDelete