Thursday, April 23, 2009

Club Ecco In Hollywood

So last night I went to Club Ecco in hollywood, I thought this would be a ton of fun considering its all hyped up with a lot of celebrity sightings, maybe cause it was my first time I dont know It was really small inside and the music was uncomfortably loud like I couldnt enjoy the beat because my ear was in so much pain not too mention the whole club is a dance floor so you feel forced to dance which Im not a club dancer..........funny I know considering that Im a flippen go go dancer, I dont know maybe its cause Im used to getting paid to dance IDK its weird

The only celebrityI saw was Thomas Ian Nicholas from American Pie which wasnt as awesome as I thought it would be, and the crowd is very different, like Im used to my little Orange County bubble and once you step out its like oh shit the f*ckin real world what do i do what do i do omg omg...ha ha ......................................anyhoo I guess I need to go again to get a second feel first times are always the "getting to know you" so now that "I know" I can possibly feel a little more comfortable the second time around and hopefully see some REAL celebs ha ha jk

This was me in my car after I had felt so uncomfortable that I left early....as you can see I didnt get crazy because my make up is still on ha ha ha ha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment